ASOCIATION GREEN PLANET
CANNABIS CLUB BARCELONA
AT THE SERVICE OF CONTROLLED
AND LEGAL USE OF
CANNABIS IN BARCELONA
WHAT DO WE DO?
Among the OBJECTIVES of the ASOCIACIÓN GREEN PLANET CANNABIS CLUB BARCEONA for users of cannabis, are the following.
- We reduce the risk to the health of our members, cultivating cannabis of a certified quality, free of contaminants and preventing black market consumption.
- For members who wish to take marijuana, we offer a social club for smokers as well as members who wish to enjoy the club and who, although not smokers themselves, are willing to assume the risks of smoke inhalation (the Club is fully equipped with filtered and certified smoke extractors).
- We promote social debate on the legalisation of the consumption, cultivation and selling of cannabis through civic and cultural events (talks by experts and professionals, screening films and documentaries etc.).
- We welcome all member patients who have an illness for which the therapeutic efficacy of cannabis has been demonstrated.
- We create Reduction Programmes for the Risks associated with the consumption of cannabis, informing members about responsible consumption.
- We scrupulously respect the laws currently in force in all our activities, with complete transparency and without encouraging for the consumption of any substance.
AT THE SERVICE OF
CONTROLLED AND LEGAL USE OF
CANNABIS IN BARCELONA
WHO ARE WE AIMED AT?
The ASOCIACIÓN GREEN PLANET CANNABIS CLUB BARCELONA is focused on providing services to our MEMBERS, who must comply with the following requirements:
- To be a MEMBER, you must be of legal age, already be a consumer of cannabis or be a therapeutic consumer.
- Only members are permitted to enter the ASOCIACIÓN GREEN PLANET CANNABIS CLUB BARCELONA.
- People may become recreational members or members because they have been diagnosed with some illness for which cannabis is advantageous.
OUR AREAS OF ACTIVITY:
Management of the office and coordination of the work areas and needs of the members.
INFORMATION AND HEALTH & SAFETY
A set of Programmes and Actions aimed at disseminating genuine information among members regarding the effects, associated risks, etc., of cannabis consumption.
Care and processing of the crop.
Varieties, methods of extraction and administration most appropriate to the needs of the members.
Being a catalyst for the spread of information gathered from various fields and for the free time of the members.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT US?
If you are of legal age and meet the requirements for joining the
GREEN PLANET – CANNABIS CLUB BARCELONA.